1/12/15

Tammy 4 All Season's Blog Hop!

Welcome to the brand new home of Stitch and Quilt! 
Please follow me on my new platform.

Madame Samm and Mary are leading us in yet another adventure with those marvelous Tammy Bags that Madame Samm designed!  These are so addicting and you will not be able to stop with just one once you make your very own!  They are like Lay's potato chips!  You just can't stop!


I had blogger problems and was supposed to post on the first day of the hop and am waiting for word on which day I will post.  I just have gotten the new blog online this morning.  For now, go check out everyone who has posted so far and check back to see the Tammy bag that I have stitched up for the hop!

And as always, we have sponsors! Wonderful sponsors!

MsAppleHeart - Madame Samm
Brooke's Books - Brooke Nolan
Lap Top Hoops - Harry Barnett

So head on over to see the Tammy's that have already been showcased the past 2 days!
 

January 9, 2015


January 12, 2015


January 13, 2015

Cheryl Wilkinson will post to Ipiece2-Mary

January 14, 2015

Leslie Schmidt will post to IPiece2-Mary

January 15, 2015

January 16, 2015
Julia Plunkett will post on Sewwequilt

January 19, 2015

January 20, 2015

13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for adding the GFC to the blog. I hope I will have no problems following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thearica, great, I am following you :-) wish you a wonderful day! Hugs from Switzerland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll make sure all my internet stuff is following you. When you posted this you went to the top of my blog list so I'm sure it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you back :). And I like your new look and I really love the pincushion in your header. Can't wait to see your tammy bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you got this fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. found you.....and following again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thearica, I look forward to seeing your Tammy Bag post!

    It was through your (previous) blog that I discovered Madame Samm and Sew We Quilt. So, I was excited to learn you and I would be sharing on the same day for the We Support You Blog Hop later this month.

    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I have truly loved surfing around your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing for your feed and I am hoping you write once more soon!
    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am continually searching online for ideas that can facilitate me. Thanks!
    voyance gratuite par email

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for this useful and valuable information. Super your blog, bravo!

    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome ! Thank you for this article, as comprehensive and truly relevant usual!
    voyance gratuite par telephone

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice blog, thank you for the details on the shots, it will make me progress.

    voyance par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lot of Thanks for the posting an important article! This campaigns is really good and I would also like to note that the sleeps blog.
    Thanks
    Voyance en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ your comments! They make my heart sing!

I have turned off the ability for anonymous users to comment on my blog due to spam. Registering for a google account is free and allows you to comment on any blog you wish. Be sure to have your email visible so bloggers can contact you should you win a giveaway they may be hosting. Or you can simply leave it in your comment.