3/10/15

Quilt Boxes by Dave Grunenwald!

There hasn't been any quilting or stitching going on here for the past couple of weeks.  We have been working in the shop making room for a new product we are adding to our line up.  Prescencia Pearl Cotton 12 in 123 solid colors and 33 variagated colors are enroute as I type this.  We also have 334 colors of Prescencia 6-stranded floss coming so we will have color galore in just a few days!  With the inventory of other products it was a feat to make a space for it but we succeeded and are excited to be able to offer this awesome thread choice!  Now as we wait for it to arrive, maybe I can find time to put a needle in my hand or sit at my sewing machine!

For today I would like to give a shout out to one of my blog sponsors!  Dave Grunenwald makes the MOST beautiful quilt boxes!  He has just introduced 6 new Bear Paw boxes on his blog and I thought you might all enjoy seeing them!


Do you have a cigar lover in your life?  Dave also makes beautiful humidors!  Aren't they gorgeous!

These are in his Etsy Shop!



Linking up here:
Connie's and Linky Tuesday!

15 comments:

  1. Those are amazing boxes. The humidors are wonderful too. His work is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful boxes! I'm looking forward to seeing the Presencia floss! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are stunning. Precencia is my favorite embroidery floss and it looks wonderful in hand quilting !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - colorful threads AND beautiful wooden boxes (two of my favourite things).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to you, I have learned many interesting things. I hope to learn more. I congratulate you for these wonderful sharing. Continue this!

    voyance gratuite par email
    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I really love what you do I wonder how I could have missed your blog


    voyance gratuite serieuse

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ll immediately grab your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.
    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I love your blog it's really nice
    continued like that for the rest of it is really perfect believe me.

    voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I love your blog it's really nice
    continued like that for the rest of it is really perfect believe me.

    voyance gratuite par telephone

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your site is wonderful! I wish you a very good continuation.

    voyance en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thank God I can still pick an apple off my tree and eat it on the spot without having to worry about chemicals.
    voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it.
    voyance par mail gratuit

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. buy instagram likes for multiple pictures

    ReplyDelete
  14. Much obliged to you for such an elegantly composed article. It's loaded with adroit data and captivating depictions. Your perspective is the best among numerous. Singer 44s vs singer 4423 Embroidery

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not going to be original, but your blog is so good that we can't say anything other than THANKS A LOT!

    Voyance mail gratuit

    ReplyDelete

I ❤ your comments! They make my heart sing!

I have turned off the ability for anonymous users to comment on my blog due to spam. Registering for a google account is free and allows you to comment on any blog you wish. Be sure to have your email visible so bloggers can contact you should you win a giveaway they may be hosting. Or you can simply leave it in your comment.